Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Magnetic Clear Paint Photoshop CS2 Background Removal Help?

Photoshop CS2 Background Removal Help? - magnetic clear paint

I have a photo with a white background and I try to replace the white background with a transparent background. The only thing is is that the image has a glow around it that it is extremely difficult to separate for me. I tried to use the paint bucket in the clear, with the Magic Wand tool, with the magnetic lasso tool, and only with rubber and no one is me clean look I want. I use the image and the layers on another picture, which is why I am interested in this clean image. This is the picture I'm trying to do. If you can explain to someone how to do this or not, for me and replace the background transparent, really appreciate it.

http://ll-100.ea.com/cem/u/f/GPO/ea.com/deadspace/Behind_the_Scenes/Concepts/concept_lurker_download_052308.jpg

0 comments:

Post a Comment