Friday, February 19, 2010

Impacted Bowel Help I Have A 130lb.Rottweiller With What I Believe To Be An Impacted Bowel. Help!!?

I have a 130lb.Rottweiller with what I believe to be an impacted bowel. Help!!? - impacted bowel help

I think the problem was more than three days because she has health problems. She vomited, then refused to eat, but I found yesterday to eggnog with mineral oil and alligator aid her. I have this morning, more, and we hope to see further improvements. From now on, all the BM has a dark brown liquid. I'm going to the vet as soon as you call it, but I'm looking for a way to help now.Any be on the right side, as estimated suggestions. Thank you.

1 comments:

PuppyLuv... said...

Call the vet is probably the best situation. You can continue to feed more oil as a laxative is effective, but the vet will receive shortly.
A sure sign of an intestinal involved dark brown chairs, sometimes out of control. This happens because the store is a celebration of hard stools, and everything I can to loose stools.

Post a Comment