Friday, February 12, 2010

Bd Company Free Should I Go To Cerebrate His Friend's BD Today? Advice Me?

Should I go to cerebrate his friend's BD today? Advice me? - bd company free

I have two friends (M and O).
We should eat dinner together, but M said he could not return to us because he has no plans for today (his birthday) friend from school, where S and I agreement and decided next week, when H is free.
H then called me to say that he would be happy if we take him for his birthday Cerebrate friend in the restaurant. This restaurant offers our company a rebate of 20%. He asked me to join them and to get my card company to the discount.
I do not know the other friends and O. But O is fun, not a new women's care, but I'm not very good with strangers and H insisted on taking them to be, I'm not really honest to the style of his friends.
Should I or should I say no?

3 comments:

Lauren said...

must go, I like to experiment with new kinds of people, although I usually wouldnt take off with them .... is something else to do and atleast one on your right side shows?

Go forth and make the most out of it, it is possible to have fun, let your hair:)

T.j said...

If you try to go if you have 2 U 2b ND can help test if u DNT EVN tha people Bcom frnds wth others. minimum level 4 U THT estimates appeared much 2 ur frnd. EVN u neva kno this person could make a new frnd

jamand said...

Cerebrate seems to have been - the celebration

Post a Comment