Wednesday, February 10, 2010

How To Make A Friendship Bracelet With A Music Note Okay, So I Punched My Friend And Now I'm Trying To Make It Up?

Okay, so I punched my friend and now I'm trying to make it up? - how to make a friendship bracelet with a music note

I beat my best friend (three years) because they left me. His parents are angry, and I think, forbidden to go further and does every time, check it. He asked the number of your mother for me to apologize to his mother, because I like your mother, and I feel bad.

In any case, before he wanted to beat my friend, my old comforter because it gave me a new one and it sucks. I was meant not so, all their repulsive, but I washed last night to give too much.

I also washed all the clothes I borrowed and put into the pile of things

A video game that I (Majora's Mask)

A cell phone charger, which was

and I have a list of four pages of good memories we shared a short list of things that I know that I wanted to do (like making rice cake)

I also have this friendship bracelet with notes on them

She does not speak with me, and I can not go home, so I sent a message to your emailLOOONNG excuse MySpace.

After all these things ((borrowed things just an excuse to give the list of memories, and a bracelet and a quilt)), and I apologize to forgive?

In addition, because the things we bought from Harry Potter, go in the new HP film

0 comments:

Post a Comment