Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Dog Shitting Mucus And Blood 24 Hours Started As A Cold Week Later Turning Worse.?

Started as a cold week later turning worse.? - dog shitting mucus and blood 24 hours

4 days ago I woke up with a bit of a sore throat and stuffy nose that do not. Again, 3 days awake with a sore throat and stuffy nose, but it has actually become much worse during the night. 2 days I feel like **** all day, a stuffy nose, sore throat, you feel weak. Yesterday morning I woke with a headache flying brown with a bad cough (mucus) at the top of my fatigue and nasal congestion (stuffy nose), but the best. Last night I had trouble sleeping, I stayed awake until it is too hot, when my air conditioner is no cover. Today, I still feel like a piece of dog shit all the same symptoms as yesterday, but my fatigue is worse cough. Oh, and something else, I'm hungry and my stomach growls, but supports the idea of eating makes me only nTDC wants to eat, so that the loss of appetite, I have not eaten for 2 nights.

It looks like the flu (I have not checked my temp, but sure in its difficult because I'm hot and sweating when I am sitting here), but I'm afraid will always bronchitis.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

wow, I have the same thing. I think it is a form of flu, I take DayQuil, which really helps a lot:)
I can only recommend is to go to the doctor are the only ones who know who to prescribe it for you.
We hope you feel better.

Post a Comment