Sunday, February 7, 2010

Floor Plans For A Yogurt Shop My 2 Yr Old Only Eats 5 Things, No Fruit,veg. She Just Refuses Everything. Whats Up???

My 2 yr old only eats 5 things, no fruit,veg. She just refuses everything. Whats up??? - floor plans for a yogurt shop

She eats only toast with Marmite, cheese, crackers, yogurt, lots of milk (and lots!) And of course nothing like the cake / pastry (though not a fan of chocolate and candy). I think we have all read books that go back and try it with everything to seduce what, but she is so stubborn. It seems that emphasizes more of a person a meal (ie your grandmother) very worried about him and nothing to eat, unless you eat.

Is that good? Honestly, have tried to provide all the equipment, such as small tuna sandwiches, beverages, fruits and vegetables former regime - but it falls to the ground with a look of disgust on his face or trying to eat me!

1 comments:

Vercetti said...

Not on the top want you to believe that you can hear two years ago to "over bumps! What a joke! They have a plan, a big negative at this age! LOL, you do not try to tell how certain things! Not all children do not like or eat much vegetables! My son was very demanding with food and is still ... It is now 16 and 6'4 "tall!

The texture is for some children is very important. She hated everything, rolling (food crops)), cold (ice cream, gum (gelatin, pudding), or any other vegetable is anything but. The only thing he loved the bread, pasta, spaghetti sauce and various meats.

My advice is do not, 'what I did! I had a very good thing, and it turned Cons ... even if he was hungry! Plus, we have worked to resist, the more, from where stubborn by nature. Just go with the flow. Furthermore, a variety of foods to offer, but do not push! I have never been a big deal to go to sleep, and my son began to sleep in 2 years!

Children used Inuit (Eskimos) in order to grow w / almost no vegetables, and they survived!

Post a Comment