Sunday, January 24, 2010

Plus Size Trench Coat Who Else Thinks The Fashions For Plus Size Women On The Today Show This Morning Sucked?

Who else thinks the fashions for plus size women on the Today show this morning sucked? - plus size trench coat

The women looked terrible! The first dress that looked like a tent, saw the second team (sportswear) like a bum! The jacket was lying! Dresses everyone sees just too awful! And the money? Please! Plus-size women do not like a big role in aluminum foil look! I was very disappointed! He hated everybody. The coat was beautiful, but it will be before the summer, who wants to use a layer of $ 1500 throughout the summer be! Stupid!

5 comments:

TexasDol... said...

I have not seen, the program can not really make clothes specifically to the illustrated position. However, not very elegant addition to the dress sizes in general. When you see the styles in the stores, think of your grandmother. Designers must recognize that there are many more women, more than in short supply. (Remember, size 14 to a size and Marilyn Monroe wore a size 16!) Wake up designers - some plus size people want to be young and sexy and as good as possible!

♥sunflow... said...

Species is more flattering for women size all.all it does is it look bigger than are.I m 'is not a fashion expert, but I have more fashion sense that most experts on television

Javy said...

You have the right to feel as well, fashion is not only for anorexic models.

GreyRain... said...

I agree with you to be, I thought the metal is not exactly flattering, I think women are aged disappointed. I loved the concept of the dress, I think it takes a lot of material on such a cover, and finally earn the poor women.

raindove... said...

I do not know if any of you have access to gordman chain stores, but online you can see, they have line-up of the best R & size of chemical I've ever seen, very nice, stylish and inexpensive, so that now when things are durable and wash very well, so you need to go girls!

Post a Comment