Sunday, December 27, 2009

Mini Ethernet Switch Best Wireless Routher For My Situation...(Beginner)?

Best Wireless Routher for my situation...(Beginner)? - mini ethernet switch

I live in New York and $ 14.99 with Verizon DSL.Not your broadband if it is the type of router I need are concerned, but thought they should understand it.I have 3 devices that I always online (my laptop, PC and Xbox 360), but since I did not use my ethernet cable to my laptop to change in particular.

If possible, such as a router if the following line of Wi-Fi (in order of priority):

Laptop (Windows Vista Basic)
Xbox 360
PC (XP)

I recently bought a laptop and has a "Dell Wireless 1390 802.11a / g Mini Card (54Mbps). Does this mean that the good, a right, wireless out of the box, or take I'll buy something else?

And I am also a lesser for these devices over Wi-Fi as well (just do not know how many devices can be simultaneously carried out using 1 router will want to)

Wii
DS
PSP

Finally, I am looking for a router that has a decent speed, strong signal and very few drops. Any suggestion is welcome.

Thanks

0 comments:

Post a Comment