Saturday, December 26, 2009

List Of Learning Disabilities Where Can I Find A Website(s) For Special Needs Schools In San Diego (specifically For Learning Disabilities)?

Where can I find a website(s) for Special needs schools in San Diego (specifically for learning disabilities)? - list of learning disabilities

I moved to San Diego next year and need a school for children with special needs, find the learning problems. Private or letter would be ideal. We need a clean way with a speech therapist. I do not want a school that has a special education class or department. I am very school, especially for children with special needs, made the learning difficulties.

If a Web site, many of them, or if you know, a high school, please send it. I was in greatschools.net and does not indicate that the schools have special needs.

They really appreciate any information.

God bless

0 comments:

Post a Comment