Sunday, December 13, 2009

Dirty Msn Sluts Arghh, Why Does He Keep Saying This Stuff To Me?

Arghh, why does he keep saying this stuff to me? - dirty msn sluts

This boy knows that school always say msn m tuff dirty, like so many, I love him, because HES fun and all, but keepsaying why such things?
Heres the MSN convos:

Him: YH Briefs;) (6)
ME: lmaoo
Him: You did not say, hey hey;) (6)
ME: lmao yer not say
HIM: Are you a V?
..
Him: Arre;)
Me: Hello: D
Him: OWA u;)
ME: boredd
I:
He: I mint;)
(ME: good: D
Boys: U to lyk wa;) (6)
ME: Nout here really jus youu lol lol
HIM: NWT me lol: P;)
ME: lol
Him: I suck
ME: waa lmaoo: |
Boys: U herd;)
ME: lol
Him: lol
Him: Even if you;) (6)

;) = Wink
(6) = horny devil
o'j = just kidding
lol = Laugh Out Loud
: | = Disspointent Face
Arre hey = average of only

Urghh, always very disturbed by it, he thinks I'm a whore or somthing?: |

0 comments:

Post a Comment